Friday, August 6, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes...

One of my clients has a 6yr daughter and awhile back when she asked me to get her some juice I responded in an over dramatically display of disgust and said “I refuse to work under these hostile conditions, this is not a 3rd world country! I have rights, I’m calling my union rep.”

She got a big kick out of that and started requesting the most insane tasks so that I could repeat my theatrical performance (which was nothing less than Oscar worthy)

Hearing me respond to her "unreasonable" request this way for 3mths guess what she said today when her dad told her to go clean her room. She quoted me word for word =/

Speaking of kids here is the Tip of the Day:

Teach Your Child.

Teach your child how to prepare a drink mix, do laundry, empty the dishwasher and clean their room. An extra set of hands goes a long way...that is of course as long as your child does not threaten to call their union rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment