Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Restrucuring of Seattle Crystal Concierge.

It's been almost two years now and with the holiday season fast approaching it's time to start catering to the people I started my company for in the first place.

Small business owners, single parents, members of our armed forces, 2nd shifter & night crew workers, union members and people who are working two jobs.

Right now I am in the process of restructuring my prices and the way I offer services. For 8 hours a week of personal assistant (4 hr a day) costs only $144.00

Stopping by, feeding and walking your dog or feeding your cat and cleaning out the litter box while your on vacation (or even when your not) is $10.00 per visit.

For all of you who have helped me along the way, there are no words that I can think of or nothing that I can buy or give you that will adequately express my level of gratitude because there is no way I'd be here without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment